|January 01, 2013 - August 14, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$ 12.00 to $14.00|
|Benefits:||After a qualification period, full time employees are eligible to receive company sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, 100% company-paid Life and Long Term Care insurance, 401K with company match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 100% company-paid Una-Versity training, Kid’s leave, Bereavement leave, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement up to $8,000 annually, flexible schedules, paid annual leave, and holiday pay.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
UNA-DYN has an opening for a full-time, entry-level Drafter . The successful candidate will utilize AutoCad software to assist with the drafting and manipulation of computer generated drawings of material handling systems for the Integrated Systems Group (ISG), and/or equipment drawings and designs for the Engineering Department.
ISG Quote & Job Drafting
- Assists with the preparation and design of System Flow Diagrams, Equipment Layouts, Utility Diagrams, Special Equipment Arrangements, stack-up, ductwork and tubing runs, Field Wiring Diagrams from internal and external engineering schematics, parts or assembly drawings;
- Assists with contacting vendors for specifications and details of vendor equipment when directed;
- Assists with the preparation of B-size photocopy sets of drawing packages for the customer, Una-Dyn service department, installers, and file copies per ISG quote or jobs;
- Maintains quote and job drawing files, and ISG library drawings in a specific format and directories;
- Assists with the revision of drawings upon request per sales, engineering, manufacturing or customers to reflect adjustments and changes. Provides As-built drawings as requested;
- Assists with drafting preliminary sketches, drawings and designs of proposed equipment, verifying dimensions of parts, the materials to be utilized and correlation of one part to another with guidance of the Engineering Designers, Engineers, and Engineering Operations Manager;
- Assists with drafting equipment engineering drawings from rough and/or detailed sketches, written descriptions and verbal instructions to include general arrangement, sub-assembly, weldment, machined or modified vendor parts, bend, flat and miscellaneous items;
- Assists with correspondence to sales personnel to confirm drawing details and customer approvals and provides adjustments and changes as requested;
- Maintains drawings and other documents in specific computer directories, provides paper hard copies as required and provides filing and maintenance of customer folders and other documents as required;
Two year diploma/degree in Design and/or Drafting technologies and 1 to 3 years related experience is necessary. Previously attained specialized academic (i.e., 4-year degree) or vocational training can be substituted for years of experience. Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential. Applicants that do not meet these criteria will not be considered. Ability to use AutoDesk Inventor is a definite plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.